Code of Conduct for LILAC members
LILAC - what you can expect
The LILAC Lounge and the library collections housed in it are here for the use and enjoyment of all members. Please show consideration for others.
You have a right to:
- Service that is friendly and helpful
- Be treated with respect
- A safe and welcoming environment
When visiting LILAC you should:
- Respect the rights of others using LILAC
- Treat LILAC volunteers with courtesy
- Treat other LILAC users with courtesy
- Treat the collections and the facilities with care
If you do not follow this code of conduct you may
- be asked to leave the library.
- be refused any use of library facilities subject to clause 10.2 of the LILAC Constitution.
Please tell us if there is anything that we need to know so we can all make sure LILAC is a safe and friendly place for all of our members.